Chuck E. Cheese is here with safe Halloween FUN! Here is everything to know about the Chuck E. Cheese Halloween Boo-Tacular.
Thank you Chuck E. Cheese for Sponsoring this Post, as always all opinions are my own.
What to Know About the Chuck E. Cheese Halloween Boo-Tacular
Halloween 2020 is a little different this year and if you’re anything like me, you have struggled to figure out what you’re doing this year. One thing I have realized for sure is that Halloween 2020 is NOT CANCELLED! I want to make it as sweet as possible this year for Alyssa who is now 5 and has reached the age where she is going to actually remember these memories. I have partnered with Chuck E Cheese to share with you about their Chuck E. Cheese Halloween Boo-Tacular! We took the girls for the first time to Chuck E. Cheese and they genuinely had a blast, they enjoyed their arcade games and their Spook-Tacular food!
As mentioned by Chuck E. Cheese,
When guests visit their favorite Chuck E. Cheese, they will be immediately immersed in a Chuck E. Cheese Halloween Boo-Tacular experience, including everything from a spooky new menu design to Halloween-themed, age-appropriate décor and photo spots. Cast members will be dressed in costume and guests will be entranced by Chuck E.’s new Boo-tacular Dance! Families are sure to be mesmerized by the flavors of the new holiday-inspired menu items, which include:
- Pumpkin-shaped Pepperoni Pizza featuring the friendliest Jack-O-lantern smile
- Dippin’ Dots® Eye Scream with gummy worms
- Boo-tacular Oreo® Brownie that’s dangerously delish
- Candy Corn-Colored Orange Cotton Candy that’s out of this world
- Not-so-Scary Chuck E. Cheese Halloween Theme Kids Masks available for sale individually or with the Halloween Boo-tacular Bundle
What the Chuck E. Cheese Halloween Party Includes:
During the month of October they are going to be keeping the party going every weekend! with the following:
- Any guest wearing their costume during their visit, or any guest who purchases a 30-minute All You Can Play Card, will receive a free treat bag filled with candy, stickers and other fun surprises.
- Every Friday and Saturday night in October, Chuck E. Cheese will also host DJ Munch’s Glow Parties from 6 p.m. until close. For $14.99, guests will receive a treat bag with a collectible play band loaded with 30 minutes of All You Can Play, candy, three glow bracelets and glow tattoos that may be worn as the lights are dimmed and the high-energy Halloween playlist is turned-up. Plus, kids can get their “trick-or-treat fix safely from three designated areas within the restaurant. Cast members will use tongs for a “touchless trick or treating” experience.
To learn more about their Chuck E. Cheese Halloween Boo-Tacular & other Halloween Activities head over to their website and/ or your local Chuck E. Cheese!