Newborn baby registry lists are everywhere, but I am sharing some of the top rated minimalist newborn must haves that have made life easier with a newborn and two toddlers.
Our newborn’s first weeks of life are quite crucial for both baby and parents. I have compiled a list of my top newborn must-haves to add to your baby registry. This list of newborn must-haves will make bringing home your baby as comfortable as possible.
My Third Baby is Here and I am Loving Minimalist Baby Gear!
Our little one is officially TWO weeks old! Can we believe it? He is two weeks closer to being considered an ‘infant’ and honestly, Im sad about it. I know that I will blink and we will be celebrating his first year of life, which is crazy! However, the last two weeks have been pure bliss, and exhaustion all put together but my heart is so HAPPY. Im a third time mom who feels like I have never done this before but I am beyond happy to have these three little humans to call me their mommy.
Favorite Minimalist Baby Gear Picks from a Seasoned Mom of Three
While sharing this postpartum journey with you guys on my Instagram stories, you asked me to share what top-rated minimalist newborn must-haves I am loving. Some of these minimalist newborn items have been my favorite baby products with all my kids, and some newborn favorites are newly found with a baby boy. All of these top-rated minimalist baby products are ones that we use on a daily basis in one way or another in our daily baby routine. You can see my favorite baby items with sissy here.
The majority of the top rated minimalist newborn must haves I am sharing here are baby sleeping products because if you follow me on Instagram you know how much we have struggled with his sleep. He has his days and nights mixed up and we are slowly trying to get him to correct it, slowly but surely because he is a baby.
Top Rated Minimalist Newborn Must Haves to Add to Your Registry
You can shop all products by clicking directly on the name of each product listed or clicking the picture in the ‘shop this post’ carousel. These products are linked through affiliate links* meaning I receive a small commission from your purchase, with no additional charge to you. I appreciate your support when you shop through my links, as it helps this little business going.
Top Rated Newborn Must Haves for Baby Sleep
- HALO Bassinest Swivel Sleeper – I am so glad that my mom gifted this to us this time around because it’s an absolute baby must-have when you have a c-section. This is my third c-section, and the incision has been harder on my body. The Halo Bassinest allows me to swivel the bassinet onto my bedside and have the side come down when I need to grab him making it easier on my body. It has been a game-changer.
- Hatch Baby Rest Sound Machine – We can not go without this sound machine. The girls have one in their room and have this baby sound machine since Aaliyah was born 2.5 years ago. My best friend gifted it to us from our registry and I’m so grateful. You can program different schedules and control it from your phone.
- Dockatot – A little pricey but so worth it. We have had ours for 2.5 years (it belonged to sissy) and it allows the baby to feel comfy and snug but still have room. We also have the snuggle me and love it.
- Love to Dream Swaddle Blankets – If your baby is anything like mine are/were and they don’t like to be swaddled with their hands by their side, this a newborn must-haves for sure! I have used these with all my baby’s and they make night sleep & naps so much easier.
- Wedge Pillow – This is the first time I have used this pillow and for the first few nights it was a game-changer. It’s the perfect baby product if your little one is congested and needs to be propped up, is gassy, or has acid reflux. We used it on Udonis for his first week at home every night & now use it occasionally when I can tell that he is gassy.
- Zipper Sleepers – Makes night diaper changes so much easier! A baby must-have product to add to your baby registry.
Newborn Diaper Changing Must Haves for Minimalists
- Bumco – Definitely not a must-have, but something that has definitely helped. I have actually never used this with any of our little ones, until now. With the condition of the world, stuff I currently prefer to use the diaper cream applicator instead of my finger. However, I still use my finger and have no problem using it.
- Wipe Warmer – We love this because Udonis hates diaper changes. Warm wipes make it a lot easier when it’s time to change his diapers. Little man does not enjoy cold wipes on his bum.
- WaterWipes – If you follow me on Instagram, you know that we LOVE waterWipes. They are our primary choice of wipes because they 99.9% water.
Newborn Feeding Must Haves
- Avent Bottles – These are the primary bottles all of our babies have used.
- Baby Brezza – Best formula maker invented. Bubby gets both breastmilk and formula, so did the girls. The Baby Brezza makes bottle making so much easier because all you do is press a button and it makes the bottle. My husband feeds the formula bottles at night, so we have one in our room (the same one we used with Alyssa 5 years ago), and it’s heaven-sent. We also have the newer version of the Baby brezza downstairs and it is just as easy!
Top Newborn Baby Product Must-haves
- Chicco Corso Le Modular Travel System – The best baby travel system for a millennial mom on a budget.